I’d like to…
Follow Us—We’re Social!
ProPulse—a Schieffer Co.
9866 Kapp Court
Peosta, IA 52068
Power Your Career Forward
Life is short, work somewhere worthwhile.
With continued expansion and growth, ProPulse is a very healthy, stable and profitable company. As a recognized leader in the high-pressure hose industry, they offer numerous employment opportunities with comprehensive and competitive compensation plans.
At ProPulse, their employees are second to none and are without a doubt, keeping their power moving forward. When you walk through the facility, it’s easy to see the hard work and dedication the people put forth, taking pride in their work.
We are located in eastern Iowa, the heartland of the Midwest. Nestled in the northeast corner of the state near the Mighty Mississippi River, and close to the Illinois and Wisconsin borders, the Greater Dubuque Area offers a quality of living experienced by few others.
ProPulse is always looking for talented professionals—check out our open positions:
ProPulse is now hiring a Sales and Marketing Manager to help develop strategic initiatives, establish and retain key customer relationships, and build a top preforming team. This position will report directly to the President and CEO and work closely with executive leadership team to meet strategic goals.
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, development of processes and systems, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue and expense controls, meeting agreed targets and promoting the organizations’ presence.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecast for each product and territory, realistic cost of operating the sales force; and sales promotion program plans.
- Responsible for planning, recruitment, direction, monitoring the performance of the sales staff to accomplish strategic objectives.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for outside sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the sales representatives.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with the management team.
- Work with executive team
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 10 years progressively responsible sales and customer support management experience.
- Ability to effectively manage a diverse sales and marketing team with annual sales of 40-75 million.
- Demonstrated track record of success in the design, development, and completion of projects in area of functional expertise.
- Demonstrated success of establishing, leading, and maintaining effective working relationships at the department level.
ProPulse is excited to be expanding our team in hiring a Marketing/Communications Specialist. This position will work closely with the Sales and HR Teams on company branding, program development, and more! Ideal candidates will work well both individually and as part of a team and be highly motivated and results driven.
PRIMARY POSITION OBJECTIVE
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs across a variety of channels to support the growth and expansion of company products and capabilities.
- Design, create, and manage all marketing production related efforts such as company newsletters, promotional items, adverts, social media accounts, printed collateral, multimedia collateral, e-mail and direct mail pieces.
- Produce highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations.
- Assist in the coordinating or corporate events such as company-wide meetings (building culture), tradeshows and webinars (sales opportunities).
- Maintain and perform routine content and design updates to the ProPulse website using WordPress as the content management system.
- Implement e-mail and social media marketing campaigns and track performance.
- Create and execute lead generation activities and programs.
- Assist Sales & Marketing Manager with the preparation of analytic reports on web, email marketing, tradeshows and online marketing initiatives.
- Work with Human Resources in promoting ProPulse to the surrounding communities and implementing employee recruitment programs.
- Handle specific projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITES
- BS in Communications/Marketing or BA in Graphic Design or 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. (Required)
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products. (Required)
- CMS (WordPress or similar) experience. (Preferred)
- Computer proficiency in Windows Operating Systems and MS Office Programs. (Required)Familiarity with a variety of marketing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly creativity with positive and flexible demeanor.
- Fast learner who can quickly adapt to our industry and the markets we serve.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Extremely organized to effectively work multiple projects at once.
Post offer drug test and physical required. EOE
We are looking for Associates that have good mechanical aptitude, the ability to problem solve and apply common sense to production situations.
These positions assist in production, while monitoring and assuring quality products are being produced within approved standards in a safe and timely manner, while adhering to ProPulse® procedures.
Candidates must be self-motivated and able to perform tasks with minor supervision.
Candidates must have ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
May occasionally have to lift and/or move up to 55 pounds; operate hand and electrical tools, when applicable, and able to read and understand basic instruction sheets.
ProPulse® pays employees based on knowledge. The more skills you learn and acquire, the more you will be paid. Previous manufacturing experience a definite plus. Tours available at time of interview.
Preemployment drug testing and physical required.
Interested? Join our team, today!
here's what we love about
Working at ProPulse
Join the ProPulse Team, Today.
Here are just a few reasons why...
We don’t want to brag, but we think our team is pretty darn friendly, smart and collaborative.
We actually take pride in and live by our mission, vision and five core values.
Crazy notion, right?
We’re fun, and funny, but not funny-looking!
Laughter, smiles & positive attitudes
are a must.
Employees are encouraged
to use their voice and share their ideas, as all input is valued and welcome.
At ProPulse, we strive for growth in all aspects of what we do— personally, professionally
Grow with us!
Employees enjoy extra benefits
like fitness memberships and company wide sales bonuses.
It’s not your basic health coverage.
We believe two heads are better than one and four hands are better than two. Once you join our team, we’ve got your back.
In-tune and engaged, we are dedicated to producing high-quality products for high-pressure cleaning and hydraulics.
Pull up a seat at the family table. At ProPulse, you will feel a sense of belonging. We’re loyal, passionate, honest and nurturing.
It’s not just a job for us at ProPulse: it is an opportunity to transform your career. What we do matters.
Become a Hose Pro, today!
Maximize Your Potential.
We're growing, so can you!
ProPulse doubled in size since 2010. It doubled again in 2015 and is projected to double again by 2020! With plans for continued expansion and growth, ProPulse is a very healthy, stable and profitable company to work for.
As a recognized leader in the high-pressure cleaning and hydraulic industries, we pride ourselves in offering many manufacturing employment opportunities jobs in Peosta, IA with a comprehensive and competitive compensation plan to all employees.
Join the ProPulse team, today!
ProPulse Core Values serve as guidelines not only for behavior, but also support consistency in daily decision-making processes and help focus on hiring the right people.
Located in eastern Iowa, the heartland of the Midwest.
You’ll find our hose manufacturing facility, warehouses and offices in Peosta, Iowa. Nestled in the northeast corner of the state near the Mighty Mississippi River, and close to the Illinois and Wisconsin borders. We are proud members of the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce, the Greater Dubuque Area and support local organizations and charities.