Employment Opportunity in Dubuque, IA for a Warehouse Lead
Anything you can do, we can do better [TOGETHER].
That’s how we do things. Together. At ProPulse, we act with integrity, embrace flexibility and focus on sustaining growth and value for our employees and our business. That’s what makes our culture great. And that’s what will make you successful as our Warehouse Lead.
Join a company that is positioned for continued strategic growth. At ProPulse, we are seeking someone who would be responsible for overseeing and performing a wide variety of warehouse activities including shipping finished goods, receiving raw materials, maintaining inventory, and maintaining detailed records pertaining to these activities. People management responsibilities may include planning and assigning daily work, addressing performance issues, and resolving problems.
- Filling and shipping customer orders and internal transfers.
- Ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation.
- Support of manufacturing through filling work orders from production, packaging assemblies and receiving into finished goods.
- Receiving incoming material and routing to appropriate area and/or personnel.
- Ensuring accuracy of inventory transaction throughout processes.
- Participating in cycle counts or inventory audits as needed.
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of the department activities.
- Developing and maintaining departmental work instructions for all tasks.
- Establishing or adjusting work procedures to meet warehouse demands as dictated by production schedules and workflow.
- Ensure all associates follow company policies and work rules including safety work rules.
- Recommending measures to improve quality of service, increasing efficiency of department and work crew and equipment performance.
- Conferring with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments and serving internal customers.
- Will take part in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
How to apply:
We want our Warehouse Lead to have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, so send us an email that sets a great first impression. Tell us how you match up to the characteristics listed here, and what makes you a wonderful person to have on a team. Please also include your salary requirements and a copy of your resume.
Email hjacobi at powermovingforward.com with the subject “Warehouse Lead.”