Employment Opportunity in Dubuque, IA for a Receptionist/Accounting Clerk
Anything you can do, we can do better [TOGETHER].
That’s how we do things. Together. At ProPulse, we act with integrity, embrace flexibility and focus on sustaining growth and value for our employees and our business. That’s what makes our culture great. And that’s what will make you successful as our Receptionist/Accounting Clerk.
Join a company that is positioned for continued strategic growth. At ProPulse, we are seeking someone who would be responsible for responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, collecting mail from post office and distribution of mail as well as additional clerical duties for various departments within the organization. The Receptionist / Accounting Clerk will be responsible for assisting with accounts payable and accounts receivable in various capacities.
- Answer telephone and direct caller to the appropriate associate. Transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable or will take a message if the caller does not want the voicemail option. Provide callers with information such as: company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Greets and directs visitors.
- Collect, sort and forward incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail. Scan invoices to file for AP.
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers, and customers.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Maintain the front desk area and reception area, keeping it clean and free from clutter.
- Follow ISO 9001Quality System requirements pertaining to job position.
- Reconcile assigned AP account statements.
- Matches and reviews all invoices for the printed check for appropriate documentation and approval prior to mailing or distributing the checks.
- Enter checks / cash deposits and give to the Accountant or Controller for posting.
- Maintain AR past dues spreadsheet. Calls or e-mails any customer that is 8 or more days past their payment terms and places customers that are 15 or more days past due on credit hold. Will discuss any large customers who have balances 15 days past due with the controller before placing them on hold.
- Scan all BOL’s and submit BOL’s to customers that require them.
- Verify receipt of goods in EIQ to physical packing slips for discrepancies. Scan physical packing slips to file for AP.
- Receives completed credit applications from the sales department and performs the credit check by sending request for credit information forms to the listed vendors and bank. Once information is returned, give to Controller for verification.
- Assist Quality department with scanning of PPAP’s.
- Assist HR department with various communication tasks including putting together packets of information, posting documents, scanning/copying, and liaison at HDQ building during company events.
- Maintain SDS Chemical safety sheets both electronic and paper versions.
- Ensure visitors have proper documentation completed, required PPE, and conference room is prepared for meetings.
- Additional job responsibilities/projects as assigned by Controller.
How to apply:
We want our Receptionist/Accounting Clerk to have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, so send us an email that sets a great first impression. Tell us how you match up to the characteristics listed here, and what makes you a wonderful person to have on a team. Please also include your salary requirements and a copy of your resume.
Email hjacobi at powermovingforward.com with the subject “Reception/Accounting Clerk”