Employment Opportunity in Dubuque, IA for an Assistant Controller / Cost Estimator
Anything you can do, we can do better
That’s how we do things. Together. At ProPulse, we act with integrity, embrace flexibility and focus on sustaining growth and value for our employees and our business. That’s what makes our culture great. And that’s what will make you successful as our Assistant Controller/Cost Estimator.
Join a company that is positioned for continued strategic growth. At ProPulse, we are seeking someone with the ability to capture, analyze and deliver data and information relating to our operating costs including labor and materials, gross margin, scrap/waste rates, aged inventory materials, and trends in product lines, customers, sales, and manufacturing operations. This requires someone with at least seven years of accounting experience and bachelor’s degree in accounting. CPA required.
This role is meant for you, if you’re good at:
- interpreting and analyzing complex accounting records and financial statements
- preparing monthly and periodic financial analysis including variance analyses, and monthly management reporting
- calculating burden rates and setting up expense budgets
- driving process improvements by identifying issues and recommending action
It would be extra great (but not required) if you also:
- have experience in setting costing standards and financial information needed for customer quotes
- understand ISO 9001 Quality System requirements pertaining to accounting
- knowledge of EIQ (or other ERP system)
How to apply:
We want our Assistant Controller/Cost Estimator to have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, so send us an email that sets a great first impression. Tell us how you match up to the characteristics listed here, and what makes you a wonderful person to have on a team. Please also include your salary requirements and a copy of your resume.
Email hjacobi at powermovingforward.com with the subject “Assistant Controller.”